Monday 23 February 2009

Visits - La famille :)

Hello people who are still coming here every other month to check my updates!
Sorry for the lack of news, but as I expected February was a very busy month and March is not much more quiet! Why, are you asking me? Well, because I had lots of people visiting, and it was great :-)
First my parents and sister, for 10 days in February. It was a real pleasure to have them here during my school holidays and show them where I live! Plus we got to do a lot of day trips thanks to the car. So quick summary in pictures:

More of london, including a trip to see the brilliant musical Chicago


We took this picture because of the photo with Obama as Superman on the wall
The face of the woman in this image cracks me up^^


Cheeeeeeese!


Second visit to Oxford




Twentieth (actually I stopped counting :-p) visit of Windsor



A lovely way to spend Valentine's day: visiting Stratford-upon-Avon with my family and housemates :)
Posing in front of Shakespeare's birthplace




Shakespeare's grave



Stopping in Canterbury...
Zombie Jesus

A poem about one of England's most famous supermarkets (Woolworth's) going bankrupt...


We also went to Rochester to visit my great-aunt and great-uncle but I don't have any photos of it :-(
So those were 10 full days, with plenty of great memories! Thanks again for coming! xx

1 comment:

Delphine said...

Oh yay ! An article ! Haha...
I feel like it's been quite a while since we were with you... U're really late in ur updates :p
I miss you ! xoxo